POSTED BY: JAKE
PUBLISHED INSIDE THE WHORE OF THE ORIENT

Nothing could ever replace MaoXie, and I wouldn't assert any such thing but my-oh-my (!) is it a pleasure cruise with Juno-DiuDiu in the pad. She loves the following: headphone cords, wool, pinstripes, 70's-style hotel curtains with reflective backing, putting her auxiliaries over her face, blitzkrieging, kneading, Carrefour brand KittyChow, mewing, deep cuddling. Such a good puss. She conjures up old habits from deep within me in terms of my signature humano-beastial communication techniques, i.e. gritting my teeth and engaging in what would be a highly embarrassing imaginary dialogue with animals. It's just something I've always done in private.
I have to just mention that the formatting functions in blogger are so not user-friendly. Not only that, but you'd think it's still 2004 what with no Web 2.0 realtime publishing features and clumsy account settings. I wanna switch over to something a little more ergonomic / 21st century but I don't really know much about blogging. I feel like that's the point, though: couldn't some enterprising savant come up with a really intuitive interface for non-savants like me? Maybe I'll try out a xiaonei or BBS format. Maybe not.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home