Easter Fests
POSTED BY: JAKE
PUBLISHED: ON CHICAGO’S MAG MILE
This weekend was a frenzy of cross-cultural interaction that culminated in:
*A Buddhist Thai
*Accompanied by two Caucasians
*At the largest African-American church in the Midwest
*Hugging a heavy-set African-American woman in her 70’s
*Repeating to her, as per guest speaker Jesse Jackson’s imperative, that, “I don’t know about you, but I know Jesus loves me and died for my sins.”
Easter doesn’t get any better than that. Of course eggs were dyed, Gin & Ginger Teas were imbibed, corn pancakes were consumed, 1990’s films were watched, Donna Summers was listened to, a mattress was ported across town, Woodfield Mall was visited, and 9 sacks of garments were vigorously laundered; you know, the conventional Easter activities we all have come to recognize as a celebration of the Risen Savior, Our Lord Jesus.
P.S. I was officially invited to join the U.S. Peace Corps today. Will be waiting for the FedEx pack with all pertinent information to arrive sometime tomorrow or Wednesday.
Zeitgeist
The 口 of the まんこ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home