Bursting Forth
Well, today we are experiencing continued unseasonably high readings and it is very unfortunate that I am spending the day indoors. I went for a brief constitutional to pick up my *rent* payment from the bank and was tempted not to come back to the office.
Last night I spent a lot of time walking along the lakeshore in Lincoln Park and, just as I remembered noticing last year, the gentry of the Near North Side come out in droves to exercise their glistening, slim, sinewy, muscled, corn-fed bodies along the lake trail as soon as the first sustained warm front of the year passes across the Midwest. It is very nice to see. So much humanity mobilizing itself without fossil fuels – I feel like I am not in the U.S.A.!
MaoXie was reportedly completely out of control last night; Goldman Sachs reported another record quarter of earnings today. Does anyone else see the direct corollary? I purport that MaoXie is the best possible indicator of the performance of both investment banks and the precious metals market. If the precious metals index on the commodities spot market experiences any kind of fluctuation, MaoXie goes completely apeshit. It is no coincidence that live prices of gold and precious metals can be found at KITco.com. It is also no coincidence that Koen Demesmaeker, Uli Blankenstein, Ulf Anselment, Heiz Giegrich, and Hitoshi Kousai are leads on the Board of Directors for the International Precious Metals Institute, since MaoXie is at once demi-Germanic and -Asiatic.
UPDATE: The admin sitting across the pod (we do not have cubes) from me is brusquely discarding all of the contents of his desk (including pictures of his dog) and muttering something about being “just a lowly admin who just cannot seem to catch a break in this place…” Deets to follow as soon as they avail themselves. Hold the line…
Well, today we are experiencing continued unseasonably high readings and it is very unfortunate that I am spending the day indoors. I went for a brief constitutional to pick up my *rent* payment from the bank and was tempted not to come back to the office.
Last night I spent a lot of time walking along the lakeshore in Lincoln Park and, just as I remembered noticing last year, the gentry of the Near North Side come out in droves to exercise their glistening, slim, sinewy, muscled, corn-fed bodies along the lake trail as soon as the first sustained warm front of the year passes across the Midwest. It is very nice to see. So much humanity mobilizing itself without fossil fuels – I feel like I am not in the U.S.A.!
MaoXie was reportedly completely out of control last night; Goldman Sachs reported another record quarter of earnings today. Does anyone else see the direct corollary? I purport that MaoXie is the best possible indicator of the performance of both investment banks and the precious metals market. If the precious metals index on the commodities spot market experiences any kind of fluctuation, MaoXie goes completely apeshit. It is no coincidence that live prices of gold and precious metals can be found at KITco.com. It is also no coincidence that Koen Demesmaeker, Uli Blankenstein, Ulf Anselment, Heiz Giegrich, and Hitoshi Kousai are leads on the Board of Directors for the International Precious Metals Institute, since MaoXie is at once demi-Germanic and -Asiatic.UPDATE: The admin sitting across the pod (we do not have cubes) from me is brusquely discarding all of the contents of his desk (including pictures of his dog) and muttering something about being “just a lowly admin who just cannot seem to catch a break in this place…” Deets to follow as soon as they avail themselves. Hold the line…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home