
Let's Get It Crunked
News from the Crip Post here in Chattalaka... Welcome to those of you who are joining this post for the first time. Now back in the U.S. after a stint of backpacking/humanitarian work in Central America, I've now found myself with more time on my hands than ever anticipated.
Long story short, about a month ago Taylor and I were doing some construction work on an orphanage in the rainforest [on the border of Honduras & Guatemala] and I was **shocked** [I say 'shocked' and not 'electrocuted' b/c there's a difference. Check it...] whilst drilling on a roof and fell to my demise. Well, not exactly demise, but I did experience one of the most painful [maybe only second to when I had too much of this mixed with this to make everything do this] expolosions of my calcaneus. The pain is unimaginable. Brrreeeaarrr...
So, after some careful casting by a surprisingly competent Honduran physician [who deftly smoked a cigarette while wrapping my leg in a slime green cast] I flew to Atlanta and was whisked away to the mountains to recoup. And here in the mountains I have remained for the past four weeks, resting and healing. Anyone who holds no faith in the notion of atrophe is welcome to visit me and inspect the rotting, alternately distended and gaunt, hairless, sweaty [albeit, thankfully, not itchy] extremity I once loved and knew as 'leg.' 
An upswingingly, windfallen function of aformentioned infirmity: copious time to blog, and blog some more. And at some point apply to be a volunteer for the United States Peace Corps. More installments to follow shortly. Stay tuned, folks.
Zeitgeist
The 口 of the まんこ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home